Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
600 Grant St, Suite 900
Denver, CO 80202
My commitment is to make the process of buying or selling a home or investment property as smooth and stress-free as possible. I am dedicated to getting my seller clients a top dollar for their properties and to negotiating the best possible deal for my buyers. My ultimate goal is that in the end of a transaction you feel confident that you have made the right decision and chosen me as your agent.
I started my real estate career in 2013 after graduating from a business school in New York City, moving to Denver and having a son. I've been affiliated with Coldwell Banker since the day I got my license because it provides agents unlimited resources to help buyers and sellers with their real estate needs. Together, we deliver the highest degree of service to our clients.
This is what separates me from the competition
- Team of 7 experts behind me helping to create success in all I do for you: managing broker, transaction coordinator, office administrator, marketing coordinator, escrow officer, lender, home warranty representative
- Full-time Realtor
- 5 years of experience
- 46 closed transactions
- Contract expertise
- Strong commitment to continuing education
- Listing statistics: Average Days on Market: 11; List to Sale Price Ratio: 102%
- Associations: National Association of Realtors, Colorado Association of Realtors, Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- Certifications: Smart Home Certification, Peak Producers, Leader’s Edge
- Complimentary buyer consultation
- Help with pre-qualification and pre-approval
- Searching for properties
- Showing properties
- Contract negotiation
- Help with arranging the inspection
- Negotiation of inspection resolution
- Communication with the listing agent, lender, inspector, appraiser, attorney, etc. to ensure a smooth transaction
Please click the tab "Sell" on the top of the page to find out why you should sell your home with me and Coldwell Banker.